PhotoSequence Pro v2.1 is the fastest camera shutter on the Android market. Keep the shutter button pressed down for as long as you want to shoot photos and have fun selecting the perfect moment, composing the photosequence in various layouts and configurations or just playing with the images back and forth at the speed of your fingertips.
Updated: May 23, 2012
Current Version: 2.1
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
PhotoSequence Pro is compatible with Android Eclair+ and is optimised for tablets.
PhotoSequence Pro features
- Capture a burst of pictures only limited by the camera speed and resolution of your Android device.
- Latest generation Android phones can easily handle 30 photos per second at low resolutions.
- Shoot up to 100 frames for each photosequence.
- Change the shutter speed to capture scenes with different timings.
- Pick the best frame from the photo sequence and save it to your photo gallery (low resolution).
- Arrange your photo sequence in a layout and save it to your photo gallery (high resolution supported).
- Share your photo-frames and layouts online.
Whats new in PhotoSequence Pro v2.1 for Android
- Added focus, whitebalance, antibanding and exposure settings
- Added new layouts and the ability to add borders
- New FX (justcolor and bw)
- Improved UX and flow of the app
- Improved compatibility with a wide range of devices
- Added a confirmation dialog when deleting frames
- Turning off flash immediately after capture to save battery
- Layouts can now be selected in a listTop camera icon in the toolbar now takes you back to the camera screen