PhotoVault (Hide Pictures) v5.2.2 Apk privacy is no longer an issue. You can show your photo gallery to all the friends, family, and strangers on the bus that you want because the embarrassing, the secret, the private photos are all hidden from view, tucked away in your Private gallery. In fact, when in Public mode, those hidden photos aren’t even part of your photo gallery–their very existence is hidden. And more than just hidden from other people, they’re hidden from other apps.
Updated: May 31, 2014
Current Version: 5.2.2
Requires Android: 2.0 and up
Update 5.0.3 added new feature Hidden Mode. This feature requires downloading our free app “VaultLauncher” to hook up the device with Hidden Mode. Also, this feature only should be enabled on device which can place phone calls. After hidden, just use your device to call the security code you choose.
If you enabled PhotoVault’s Hidden Mode feature. You dialed your security code but PhotoVault won’t start. To resolve this, please follow these steps to fix this problem:
- Go to your phone settings, find app manager. Look for com.android.PhotoVault, uninstall that (don’t worry, you won’t lose your private files)
- Also from app manager, look for VaultLauncher and uninstall that as well.
- Reboot your device
- Reinstall Vault Launcher
- Reinstall PhotoVault
- Run Vault Launcher app once
- Run PhotoVault. Create password (it’s okay to use the same one before), and during settings, enable Hidden Mode again and verify your security code is correct.
- Restart device again.
- After this, PhotoVault icon should be removed and use your device to call your security code to verify it works.
- Hidden Mode (hide app icon) feature.
- Simple hide/unhide one picture at a time by long hold on the picture thumbnail.
- Multi-select to hide/unhide group of pictures
- Multi-select to delete group of pictures
- Simple hide/unhide a whole folder of pictures by long hold on the folder
- View single picture in full size on both public and private side.
- Slideshows on both public and private side
- Share picture on both public and private side
- Organize private pictures into different folders.
- Create your own private folders.
- Set app into Public mode, which disguise the app as a regular gallery, no private pictures showing. And no password is asked till click on menu->”Change Mode” to enter password to enable all features
What’s New in PhotoVault (Hide Pictures)
- Fixed sharing private picture problem on Kitkat devices
Free Download PhotoVault (Hide Pictures) 5.2.2