Pimp My Music – Pro v2.1.8 Apk the most complete and feature rich Android music tag editor or music player on the market!
Updated: 8 March 2013
Current Version 2.1.8
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Category: Music & Audio
Find missing album covers/lyrics and change artist and album names effortlessly, straight from your phone.
- Fix your music library, on your phone.
- Music player
- LRC Karaoke style lyrics scrolling/highlighting support (LRC format must be pasted into lyrics field) (Beta)
- Edit Id3 tags in MP3, OGG, FLAC, MP4, M4A, M4P, M4B, WAV, RA, RM, MPGA and WMA audio files.
- Auto fetch missing album covers.
- Search and save album covers/art from Google images (finds images for rare albums).
- Add album covers from sdcard.
- Batch tagging.
- Rename/delete files from id3 tag fields.
- Saves to both file and android media database.
- Audio playback (not FLAC or WMA audio).
- App2sd (store app on SD card)
- Supports MP3 ID3v1,ID3v11, ID3v2.2, v2.3 and v2.4 transparently, saves in v2.4.
- Browse by album, artist, song, genre, folders.
- Search by ID3 fields.
- Editable ID3 tag fields include: artist, title, album, artist album, genre, comment, track, track total, composer, lyrics, year, disc number.
- Search lyrics (artist & title and from text in lyrics)
- Auto fetch missing lyrics
- Fix garbled tags by changing character sets.
- Saves to both file id3 tag and Android music player database.
- The android music player only uses 1 album cover per album. Save one file in an album and the music player will show that album cover for all the tracks in the album.
- The missing album cover search selects the first result, if it is wrong you need to change it manually by clicking on the song.
- Does not edit any video files.
Whats new in Pimp My Music Pro Apk 2.1.8
- Fixed FC in music player