Plex for Android v18.104.22.168 Apk in a nutshell is a media platform that runs on Macs, PCs and Linux that is capable of organizing your media so that it can be viewed by any Plex Client in a beautiful to see and easily navigable form
Updated: April 19, 2013
Current Version 22.214.171.124
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Category: Media & Video
Plex for Android allow you to view all of your music, photos and videos it allows you to get to online content from many of your favorite online providers from the comfort of your couch using just a remote control – no need to type all that “www” mumbo-jumbo… no need to sit through an entire newscast for the weather. This is the best of both worlds.
Plex currently supports over 200 Channels including CNET, YouTube, Vimeo, Revision3 and many other popular online sources. With Plex Media Server for Mac you can stream additional content from Aperture, iPhoto, and iTunes.
Plex for Android 126.96.36.199 of course works WITH your Plex Media Server to offer up your music, video and photos on your mobile device! Plex Players are available for Windows, Mac, Samsung TVs, Roku, Android and more.
Plex for Android may NOT be for you for any of the following reasons:
- Netflix and Hulu are not supported on Plex for Android at this time.
- The app will not currently play video on Honeycomb/Android 3.0 (yes that includes the Xoom).
- The app will work but is not yet optimized for tablets and larger screens.
- Plex for Android won’t be able to do anything unless you setup a server on your PC or Mac – which is available for free
- You want to use Plex to get to your media remotely but you don’t want to think about things like port-forwarding.
- We strongly recommend that you have your Plex Media Server all ready to go BEFORE you buy Plex for Android.
Whats new in Plex for Android 188.8.131.52 Apk
- Fix an issue connecting from VPNs
- Fix allows p4a to work when advanced option “Require authentication on local networks” is selected
- Fix crashing during media analysis of some media items
- Fix incorrect audio stream was selected under certain circumstances
- Fix an issue manually adding servers
- Fix a variety of field reported crash conditions
- Significant performance improvements
- Fixes a number of problems playing channels
- Fixes all known out of memory problems