Plex for Android v18.104.22.1682 Apk allow you to view all of your music, photos and videos it allows you to get to online content from many of your favorite online providers from the comfort of your couch using just a remote control – no need to type all that “www” mumbo-jumbo… no need to sit through an entire newscast for the weather. This is the best of both worlds. Plex currently supports over 200 Channels including CNET, YouTube, Vimeo, Revision3 and many other popular online sources. With Plex Media Server for Mac you can stream additional content from Aperture, iPhoto, and iTunes. Plex for Android of course works WITH your Plex Media Server to offer up your music, video and photos on your mobile device! Plex Players are available for Windows, Mac, Samsung TVs, Roku, Android and more.
Updated: February 18, 2015
Current Version 22.214.171.1242
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Category: Media & Video
Plex for Android may NOT be for you for any of the following reasons:
- Netflix and Hulu are not supported on Plex for Android at this time.
- The app will not currently play video on Honeycomb/Android 3.0 (yes that includes the Xoom).
- The app will work but is not yet optimized for tablets and larger screens.
- Plex for Android won’t be able to do anything unless you setup a server on your PC or Mac – which is available for free
- You want to use Plex to get to your media remotely but you don’t want to think about things like port-forwarding.
- We strongly recommend that you have your Plex Media Server all ready to go BEFORE you buy Plex for Android.
- New Better UX for the “connected to” dialog
- New ATV Allow mobile and cloud sync servers to be selected
- Fix playback of HLS based channels when using Experimental Player
- Fix bug where adding an item to the current play queue caused the remote player to restart
- Fix crash when selecting “Play Next” or “Add to Up Next” from Recently Added section
- Use correct style for notifications in Android Lollipop
Free Download Plex for Android 3.9.5