Plex for Android v184.108.40.2063 Apk allow you to view all of your music, photos and videos it allows you to get to online content from many of your favorite online providers from the comfort of your couch using just a remote control – no need to type all that “www” mumbo-jumbo… no need to sit through an entire newscast for the weather. This is the best of both worlds. Plex currently supports over 200 Channels including CNET, YouTube, Vimeo, Revision3 and many other popular online sources. With Plex Media Server for Mac you can stream additional content from Aperture, iPhoto, and iTunes. Plex for Android of course works WITH your Plex Media Server to offer up your music, video and photos on your mobile device! Plex Players are available for Windows, Mac, Samsung TVs, Roku, Android and more.
Updated: January 19, 2016
Current Version 4.19.1
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Category: Media & Video
Plex for Android may NOT be for you for any of the following reasons:
- Netflix and Hulu are not supported on Plex for Android at this time.
- The app will not currently play video on Honeycomb/Android 3.0 (yes that includes the Xoom).
- The app will work but is not yet optimized for tablets and larger screens.
- Plex for Android won’t be able to do anything unless you setup a server on your PC or Mac – which is available for free
- You want to use Plex to get to your media remotely but you don’t want to think about things like port-forwarding.
- We strongly recommend that you have your Plex Media Server all ready to go BEFORE you buy Plex for Android.
- Improve server selection UI
- Added capability to browse by folder Android TV
- Update preplay screens so that they follow the latest design guidelines for the Android TV platform
- Improve photo viewer performance
- Improve display of non US content ratings
- Make sure it’s always possible to go back to the home screen after opening the app from a notification
- Fix theme for 5.0 Samsung devices. A bug in the OS was showing blue instead of orange in progress views
- Don’t select attribution for timed lyrics when last line is reached
- Several improvements in “Announcements” screen
- Temporarily disable client side subtitles when transcoding video, since it could lead to them going out of sync
- Improve description of Chromecast-based devices in player selection dialog
- Improve rendering of long artist and song names in audio player
- Removed “Device ID & call information” permission, which was incorrectly requested even though it wasn’t used at all
Free Download Plex for Android Premium 220.127.116.113
[ Google Play ]