PocketInvEditor Pro v1.8.7 Apk is an inventory editor for Minecraft Pocket Edition. With this tool, you can give yourself more blocks and items without writing a single hexadecimal digit or connecting to a computer.
Updated: July 22, 2013
Current Version: 1.8.7
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- Spawn and remove mobs via the Entities screen
- Edit contents of chests and furnaces
- warp to the top of chests and furnaces
- Write on signs
- replace or set blocks in the world
- find out how much of a block is in an area
- Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
- Allows editing of all item slots in Survival worlds – edit type id, damage value, and amount!
- List of item IDs built into the app – just click “Browse”!
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE – it can only give existing items.
What’s New v1.8.7
- Removed most of the backup detection code to avoid “backups not supported” error on Gingerbread devices
- Added mob icons in map renders in Edit Terrain
Download PocketInvEditor Pro Apk 1.8.7