ProCapture – Camera & Panorama v184.108.40.206 adds advanced features to the Android camera experience. Multiple advanced shooting modes supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, WideShot and Panorama.
Updated October 25, 2012
Current Version 220.127.116.11
Requires Android 2.2 and up
- Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on device memory).
- Wide Shot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image, preserving scene geometry. The result is like taking a single shot using a wide-angle lens.
- Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
- Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
- Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
- Lock focus by long pressing the shutter button and recompose the shot.
- Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
- On-screen remaining photos indicator.
- Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
- Save to internal or external storage (please email us if external storage is not supported on your phone).
Whats new in ProCapture v18.104.22.168 Camera & Panorama for Android
- Added auto crop feature for 16:9, 16:10 and 1:1 photo formats
- Made burst mode faster
- License is cached for a long time once checked
- Added preference to fix preview screen orientation if it’s wrong
- Support additional resolutions
- Support additional color effects & scene modes
- Support hardware zoom buttons
- Bug fixes for some devices
- pro capture apk , procapture - camera panorama 1 6 1 2 apk , procapture 1 6 1 2 apk , pro capture 1 6 1 2 apk , procapture pro apk , pro capture full apk , procapture 1 6 1 2