Proximity Screen Off Pro v5.6 Apk – Proximity/Light sensor to turn Screen On/Off Using gestures.
Updated: 20 march 2013
Current Version 5.6
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Turn off/on your screen just with a swipe!! Swipe your hand over the proximity sensor (Located near the earpiece on top of the phone).
- Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
- Swipe to Screen Off: Turn OFF the screen by sliding your hand
- Cover to Screen Off: Turn OFF the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Cover and Hold)
- Cover to Screen On: Turn ON the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Cover and Hold) – Note: This can cause Battery Drain
- Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
- Widget: to start and stop the service
- ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
- Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that’s available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
- Enable screen on/off during calls only
- Disable call handling completely
- De-Activate sensors after timeout
- Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
- Prevent accidental screen on
- Disable accidental lock – in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
- Vibration on screen On/Off
Whats new in Proximity Screen Off Pro 5.6 Apk
- Fixed app crash, when sdcard read/write permissions are disabled.
- No lockscreen on screenOn fix
- debug logging toggle fix
- added custom logging to SDcard with email support (require SDCard read/write permissions)
- Fixed the combo “2 swipes” to screen on and “cover and Hold” to screenoff