Proximity Screen Off Pro v4.2 for Android – Screen On/Off Using gestures
- Flip cover mode
- Swipe Mode
- Cover & Hold
You can turn off/on your screen just with a swipe!! Swipe your hand over the proximity sensor (Located near the earpiece on top of the phone).
Updated: August 31, 2012
Current Version: 4.2
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Proximity Screen Off Pro Features:
- Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
- Swipe to Screen Off: Turn OFF the screen by sliding your hand
- Cover to Screen Off: Turn OFF the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Cover and Hold)
- Cover to Screen On: Turn ON the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Cover and Hold) – Note: This can cause Battery Drain
- Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
- Widget: to start and stop the service
- ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
- Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that’s available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices
- Enable screen on/off during calls only
- Disable call handling completely
- Battery Saving options:
- Option to De-Activate sensors after timeout
- Option to De-Activate sensors if power button is pressed or phone goes idle
- Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
- Prevent accidental screen on
- Disable accidental lock – in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
- Vibration on screen On/Off
- If app does not work with flip cover but works with hand, then try pasting a white piece of paper on the cover where the sensor is located, that will help the detection.
- Removing/Uninstalling the app
Launch ProximityScreenOff Pro and click Uninstall buttonSystem Settings , “Locations & Security” or just “Security” , Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
- App needs Device Administrator privilege to lock the screen, If you have any questions on permissions used by the app, please send me an email and i will explain you the reason app needs them.
- To enable lock screen – Use option “Locks phone on screenOn” under “All settings”
Whats New Proximity Screen Off Pro v4.2:
- Fixed app crash
- Fixed alarm dismiss issue
- Fixed lockscreen issue
- Changed default settings of “Locks phone on ScreenOn” true.
- sensor lock apk , flip cover lock apk , flip lock apk , proximity lock apk , sensor screen lock apk , smart screen off (flip cover) apk , download proximity actions apk