Pure news widget (scrollable) v1.3.2 Apk is a scrollable widget for Rss/Atom news reading from Google Reader or RSS/Atom list (OPML).
Updated: June 9, 2013
Current Version: 1.3.2
Requires Android: 1.5 and up
Category: News & Magazines
- after Google service ends (July), Pure news widget will sync with Feedly service.
- This is a scrollable widget which REQUIRE Android 3.x/4.x device or ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex. If you don’t use a Launcher supporting scrollable widgets, it won’t work.
- Use phone credentials to login to Google Reader. No password (for Android > 2.0).
- Connected to Google reader to retrieve your prefered news, or get your feeds from your own RSS feed list in text format (OPML)
- Scrollable widget with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher, LauncherPro or Android 3.x/4.x
- Click on a news title to open the full story in the browser or in internal viewer (works in offline mode too !)
- Show news thumbnails
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Lot of options to customize rendering
- Can use Google Mobilizer to reduce used bandwidth when reading full article
- Support Google Reader mark as read
- Optional local cache of articles
- Can restrict sync to Wifi connection
- Support multi-widget with as many feeds as you want
- Complete support of Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS / Android 4.x)
What’s in this version:
- NEW skin server (fix user skin publishing)
- NEW compatible with Android 4.2 lockscreen widgets
Download Pure news widget (scrollable) 1.3.2