Quickly Notification Shortcuts v22.214.171.124 Apk is a simple app that creates an ongoing notification in your notification drawer filled with up to 12 shortcuts to an application launcher or applications that you can configure.
Updated: 16 April 2013
Current Version 126.96.36.199
Requires Android 4.1 and up
Once the notification is created, expand the notification to see the shortcuts. The nice thing about Quickly is that it never runs in the background, and the only system resource it uses is about 800kb for it’s notification. It’s lightweight and efficient and will remain that way.
- If you’re using a Android 4.1 you will have to use a pinch-to-expand gesture to show the shortcuts when the notification is collapsed.
- This addon uses pinch motions, not swipe motions. pinch from center to edge of notification area to get the shortcuts to display, and from edge to center to collapse it.
Whats new in Quickly Notification Shortcuts Apk 188.8.131.52
- Implement URL shortcut creator.
- Implement ability to change background colors of each individual row.
- Implement ability to add/remove icon backgrounds.
- Fixed bug where listview item icons would spin and not load.
- Fix overall performance of chooser and launcher.