RacingMeter for Torque Pro v1.5.7 Apk is a plugin for Torque Pro a fully customizable racing digital dash including a live and logged telemetry data viewer.
Updated: August 2, 2014
Current Version: 1.5.7
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
- After the installation, RacingMeter must be started from Torque Pro.
- This plugin requires Torque Pro in order to communicate with OBD-II compliant vehicles.
- Digital widgets for RPM, Speed, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Catalysts temperature, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Fuel Consumption, Clock, Fuel pump, Rail pressures (gauge and relative pressure) and Air/Fuel ratio, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure, Fuel Used, Fuel Cost, Voltage and others described below.
- Dials with auto scale, customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. RPM, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Speed, Catalyst temperatures, Fuel pump, Rail pressures, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure.
- RPM LEDs Bar – Custom colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Turbo, RPM or Load data.
- Acceleration Measurements – Configure and display six independent stopwatches with specific speed thresholds for your current and best acceleration. Display 1/4 mile, km DA times.
- Engine Power and Torque estimations – Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
- Gear Estimate – Based on speed and RPM values.
- Braking Statistics – Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
- Make your own dashboard -Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
- Shift Light – Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
- Telemetry Viewer – Display Telemetry in real-time and save up to one hour of data. Two cursors can be placed on the graph to measure the time between two points.
- The following data are recorded: Speed, RPM, Gear, Engine load, Turbo boost, Lateral forces, Longitudinal forces.
- Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations. Export to RaceRender format supported with the following data: Time, GPS Latitude, GPS Longitude, Speed, G-Forces, RPM, Throttle position, Gear, Turbo.
- Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving.
- G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
Free Download RacingMeter for Torque Pro 1.5.7