RAM Manager Pro v6.0.2 Apk – optimizes the RAM of all android devices and gives you better performance.
Updated: December 23, 2013
Current Version 6.0.2
Requires Android 2.1+ and ROOT
Do not use RAM SCRIPTS AND TWEAKS!!!
If you want be really sure that my application works, I recommend to not use any RAM scripts and tweaks.
- Balance – Option which makes your RAM to the best optimization, this option is for everyday using. Use this option when you want to have fast phone without lags.
- Balance (More free memory) – This option is nearly the same as Balance, but this option should be advantageous for users who have more RAM than 512 MB. This option gives you more free memory but a bit reduces multitasking.
- Balance (More multitasking) – This option is nearly the same as Balance, but this option should be advantageous for users who have less RAM than 512 MB. This option gives you more multitasking, but a bit reduces free memory.
- Hard Gaming – Option which stabilizes your RAM for playing hardest games. Use this option for games which lag on your phone. Your games will run smooth without lags.
- Hard Gaming (Less aggressive) – This option is similar to Hard Gaming but should be better for devices with RAM lesser than 512MB.
- Hard Multitasking – Option for users which are really hard working on their phones. You can have a lot of running apps and quickly switch between them without lags.
- Default (Samsung) – Default settings by Samsung, these settings are also used by LG, HTC, etc.
- Default (Nexus S) – Default settings which are used by all Google devices.
- Default – This option reverts your RAM to your default settings, which you had before you installed this app.
- Lock launcher in memory
- VM Heap size
- Swap file – Improves a performance but it may degrade your SD card life
- Memory info
- Free memory meter
- Chosen option is automatically set on each reboot
- You can easily switch between all options without rebooting
- Fixed minor bug
Free Download RAM Manager Pro 6.0.2