RepliGo PDF Reader v4.2.1 Apk for Android – The best way to view, annotate and fill out PDF forms while on the go!
Updated: 21 January 2013
Current Version 4.2.1
Requires Android 2.2 and up
RepliGo PDF Reader enables PDF viewing, annotating and form filling. Review documents on the go by adding highlights, cross outs, underlines, sticky notes, arrows, lines, ovals, rectangles, freehand drawings and text boxes. Comments are stored as standard annotations in the original PDF file, just like Adobe® Acrobat®. RepliGo PDF Reader also makes a great eBook reader with features like reflowed text, night mode, text-to-speech and brightness settings.
RepliGo PDF Reader Features
- PDF viewing, annotating and form filling of files from your email, memory card, cloud services and the Internet
- Add highlights, cross outs, underlines, sticky notes, arrows, lines, ovals, rectangles, freehand drawings and text boxes
- Adjust colors, border thickness, font size and the note for annotations
- Read documents easily with reflowed text, text-to-speech, night mode and brightness settings
- Scroll quickly through pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen, or by using the volume keys
- Navigate long documents using bookmarks, comments, document links, go to page, search and thumbnails
- Click on email, map, phone and web hyperlinks to launch system applications
- Zoom in and out quickly by pinching or double-tapping on columns, images or tables
- Select text and copy it to the clipboard, or look up definitions using ColorDict
- Rotate documents into one of four orientations
- Open password protected files
- Send PDF files via email, Bluetooth and cloud services
- Keyboard and trackball support
Whats new in RepliGo PDF Reader v4.2.1
- Added Multi Window support for the Galaxy Note II. After installing this update, you must restart your device to activate this feature.
- Bug fixes.