ROM Manager Premium v18.104.22.168 for Android – Must have app for any root user. Make backups, flash ROMs, and own your device.
Updated: August 28, 2012
Current Version: 22.214.171.124
Requires Android: 2.2+ and ROOT
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can’t access any private data or passwords.
Droid users: Stuck at the “M” logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.7+) INSTALLED!
- Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery
- Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
- Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
- Install ROMs from your SD card.
- Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
- Premium ROMs
- Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
- Automatic backups
- Install from QR Code
- Web Connect
- Fix Bugs
- Fix crash bug in download service in Android 4.1+.
- Fix bug that places .nomedia file in the wrong directory if directories are missing.
- Add Restore ROM Manager feature.
- More JellyBean related external SD fixes.
- Fix issue with ROM Manager not properly working on Jelly Bean. (/emmc)
- Fix issue with ROM Manager not properly working on Jelly Bean.
- Fix minor google in app purchase bugs.
- Fix notification area theme on Android 4.0.
- rom manager premium license 1 0 7 apk , rom manager 1 0 7 , download rom manager premiumv5 0 0 7apk , rom manager 5 0 1 7 apk , rom manager apk 5 0 1 7 , rom manager premium 1 0 7 apk