Root Checker Pro v2.751 Apk is a small tool to check if your phone has root access after your first attempt at rooting your phone. This application displays verbose information that is needed in order to check if your phone is truthfully has root access.
Updated: October 27, 2013
Current Version: 2.751
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Disclaimer: THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT ROOT YOUR PHONE.
Root Checker was made for users to easily check for root user access(uid = 0) on their phones! This will notify users of the information(listed above). This is a simple application that checks for root access by accessing the “su” binary that is installed on a user’s phone. Also, the application, “SuperUser” must be installed and working properly as well in order for the process to work.
When running the application, the user will be prompted with SuperUser asking for root access on their device and the information showing root access will be displayed.
- Detects if your phone has Root access
- Displays the following content:
- Device and Android Version along with the API Level
- Displays SuperUser Version
- Displays BusyBox and Su Versions
- User and Group Id
- SuperUser Location
- Su and Sudo Location
- Environment Variables
- Displays Phone’s Build Information
- Added SuperUser Permission
- Code changes and fixes
- Fixed it not detecting SuperUser
Free Download Root Checker Pro 2.751
- root checker Pro apk , root checker pro , rootcaker apk , download root ceker , root ceker apk , rootcaker , download aplikasi root checker pro gratis