Root Explorer v3.3.3 Apk include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, “Open With” facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
Updated: January 14, 2015
Current Version: 3.3.3
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
- multiple tabs
- Google Drive,
- Dropbox and network (SMB) support,
- SQLite database viewer,
- Text Editor,
- create and extract zip or tar/gzip files,
- extract rar archives,
- execute scripts,
- send files (via email, bluetooth etc),
- image thumbnails,
- APK binary XML viewer,
- change file owner/group,
- create symbolic link,
- “Open With” facility,
- create shortcuts.
- Full network access – Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
- Add or remove accounts – Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
- Find accounts on the device – Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
- Prevent from sleeping – Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
- Updated to latest Dropbox SDK
- A few tweaks and fixes
Free Download Root Explorer 3.3.3 all devices