Root Explorer v2.21.1 is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android’s file system (including the elusive data folder!).
Current Version: 2.21.1
Requires Android: 1.1 and up for root users
- include SQLite database viewer
- Text Editor
- create and extract zip or tar/gzip files
- extract rar archives
- execute scripts
- remount, permissions
- send files (via email, bluetooth etc)
- image thumbnails
- APK binary XML viewer
- change file owner/group
- create symbolic link
- “Open With” facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
What’s New :
- Show used and free space correctly for external SD card on CM10.
- Fixed crash when showing some dialogs on Honeycomb 3.2.
- Added Create Shortcut option for files and folders.
- Make Root Explorer available to process downloaded or received archive, text and database files.
- Allow device files to be listed.
- Use Holographic theme on dialogs for ICS/Jelly Bean.
- Fixed Verizon Galaxy S3 startup freeze issue.
- Added Whats New dialog.
- Improved Italian translation.
- Improved Korean translation.