S for Switch Voice Pro v2.53 Apk start Google Now with your voice on the Galaxy Note3 or S5 with No root necessary (does not work with security locks, including finger ID on the S5, see Q&A section for a possible solution)
Updated: May 4, 2014
Current Version: 2.53
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
- Option to hide notification icon
- Stays enabled at the end of the week The free version has a reminder built in, it needs to be re-enabled once every week
- Offline announce mode: Instead of Google Voice Search, you can have the phone announce pre-selected information, when you wake it up by saying “Hi Galaxy”. It’s convenient when abroad, since without data connection neither S Voice nor Google Search could do anything. Select Offline announce mode in Settings, or have it auto enable while offline. I used this mode while skiing, I could just say “Hi Galaxy” (or “Time Galaxy”) to hear the time with the phone in my pocket.
- It can announce: time, battery, or any notification using my other app Touchless Notifications.
- For S for Switch Voice Pro users the Trial reminders are disabled in Touchless Notifications Free, when it is started by S for Switch Voice offline mode. The free reminders are there when other functions are used.
- S5 owners: enable car mode for voice wake up to work. Now switching from Drive Link too!
- Your Galaxy Note 3 or S5 does always listening voice wake-up similar to the highly advertised “Okay, Google Now” Motorola Touchless Control on the Moto X!
How to set up (see video)
- Before install: start Samsung S Voice
- MENU / Settings
- enable “Voice wake-up” (S5: train wake-up command)
- [optionally enable “Open via the home key”] (S5: long press HOME for Google)
- test if your phone can wake to your voice
- install this app S for Switch Voice
- open it (grant root for quicker switching)
- activate: ON (top)
- click checkmark
Free Download S for Switch Voice Pro 2.53