Safe In Cloud Password Manager v4.4 Apk – Protect your accounts with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords
Updated: October 12, 2013
Current Version: 4.4
Requires Android: 3.2 and up
Safe In Cloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: the Android app + the Windows app + the Chrome/Firefox browser extension. Purchase the Android app and get the Windows app and the Chrome/Firefox extension FREE OF CHARGE! You can install and use Safe In Cloud on any number of your devices with no extra fee.
- CLEAN USER INTERFACE
- STRONG ENCRYPTION -Your data is always encrypted (on a device and in a cloud) with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
- CLOUD SYNCHRONIZATION – Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account at Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive, or Box. Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone (in case of loss or upgrade). Your phone, tablet and PC are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
- FREE WINDOWS APP – Safe In Cloud for Windows allows you to access your data from a computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. A big display and a PC keyboard make entering information fast and comfortable. Download the Windows app free of charge
- BROWSER INTEGRATION – A browser is the most common place for entering passwords. The Windows app contains the Chrome/Firefox browser extension, which allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. So, you don’t need to manually copy and paste passwords from Safe In Cloud into Chrome/Firefox.
- IMPORT AND EXPORT – The Windows app can automatically import the data from your old password manager. So, you don’t need to manually reenter all your passwords. More than 80 different password managers are supported, and if something is missing – we will add it by your request. You can also export your passwords from Safe In Cloud into TXT, CSV, or XML format.
- Yet another workaround for Android 4.3 bug
Free Download Safe In Cloud Password Manager 4.4