Screen Off and Lock (Donate) v1.12 Apk – One click to turn off screen and lock device without touching power button
Updated: 19 November 2012
Current Version 1.12
Requires Android 2.2 and up
- Before you can uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the “Remove device administrator” button.
- Putting the shortcut in notification does not equal to the app that is running in the background. It is just a shortcut pointing to the app directly.
- For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please make sure you selected the option “All animations” under “Settings > Display > Animation” in the system.
- If you would like to translate the app into other languages, please contact me by email. Thank you!
- Motorola devices with stock ROM
Screen Off and Lock Donate features
- This tools allows you to switch off and lock screen by 1 click with screen off ANIMATION and SOUND effects.
- This is not a WIDGET! You can place the shortcut in anywhere and customize the app icon and its label! (i.e. using ADW Launcher or LauncherPro)
- You can click the shortcut in notification bar, put it into your dock of your launcher or long pressing the search key to switch off the screen and lock your device!
- This donate version will EXIT COMPLETELY and FREE UP all the used memory after the screen is turned off or locked.
Whats new in Screen Off and Lock (Donate) v1.12
- Added widget support.(Donate version only)
- Fixed crash on Android 4.2
- Removed from recent apps history after devices boot up.
- Updated translation for Greek & Indonesian. Thanks to Μάκης Αμπρικίδης & Komar Adriant
- For future development & stability improvement, donate version will not actively remove itself from memory after screen off. (Since recent devices have much more memory)