Ashampoo Snap (Screenshot) v1.1.5 Apk is a fully-fledged mobile application to capture, edit and share screenshots and images on your Android device. Capture screen contents, take photos with your built-in camera or simply load existing images and add stylable arrows, shapes, stamps and texts to get your point across. And when you’re finished, share your images through any installed file services (EMail, Picasa, Google+, etc.).
Updated: July 31, 2014
Current Version: 1.1.5
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
- No ads
- Save and store what you see – Imagine you are browsing Facebook and come across a hilarious post or chat message that could very well be the next epic chat fail. Just take a screenshot and remove sensitive information with Snap for Android and come back to it later.
- Record and document unforeseen events on the spot – Don’t just rely on your memory alone! Use Snap for Android to record and document unfavorable situations such as car crashes and add arrows and notes to detail the sequence of events that caused them.
- Record thoughts and ideas right in your photos – Snap for Android gives you a set of creative tools to draw and write on your images. Enhance your vacation snaps and tell your friends exactly where your room was during your last stay or which places you particularly liked on that beach. Just mark the spots right in your photos with Snap for Android.
- Share images with anyone – Use the integrated Ashampoo Web upload and share unique Internet links with others. Your images will be accessible through any web browser and automatically expire after 30 days so your images won’t stay online forever. Of course, Snap for Android also supports all built-in sharing capabilities including Facebook and Google+.
Instant-ready: No manual launching required (background service)
Notification Bar status messages
Smart trigger: Screenshots taken through Android-default hardware key combination auto-open in Snap for Android
System integration: Use “Open with Snap” in other apps, import and edit images through Gallery, take and modify camera snapshots
Draw rectangle/ellipse/line shapes
Shadow/outline support: Arrows, Texts, rectangles, ellipses, lines
Set edited images as wallpaper in launcher
Supports all installed sharing capabilities (Facebook, Google+, Picasa, Twitter etc.)
Image scaling supported
AshWeb upload: Upload images to AshWeb and share unique links
Enable/disable Notification Bar messages
Many additional stamps/cliparts
What’s New in Screenshot Snap
- Improved language support
- Minor bugs fixed
Free Download Screenshot Snap 1.1.5