SD Maid v220.127.116.11 – System Cleaning Tool – A maid for your android, to regain precious memory and keep it clean & tidy.
FOR ROOTED DEVICES!
Updated: September 2, 2012
Current Version: 18.104.22.168
Requires Android: for All Android versions and ROOT
Without root, functionality is limited as SD Maid won’t have access to all necessary directories.
This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Avoid UNOFFICIAL versions, they are unreliable and cause “package signature” errors.
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
The market leaves temporary files of downloaded apps behind.
- Choose a tab, press check and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
- The explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
- You can use the searcher to open/delete or rename files (wildcards are supported as is searching inside files).
- The corpse finder searches your device for dormant directories and compares those to the list of installed applications.
- App Control lets you freeze,reset and remove applications (even system apps).
- The system cleaner scans the devices known directories with unnecessary files.
- You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
- View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
- 10 features are currently available in the free version and an additional 2 can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker.
SD Maid is constantly being developed and is designed very carefully.
What’s in this version: SD Maid v22.214.171.124
- Updated translations
- Bugfixes for reported problems, fixed some ANRs issues
- New CorpseFinder layout, refactored backend code for upcoming feature addition
- Explorer now allows force opening as textfile
- AppControl now offers sorting, fixed FROZEN detection issue
- New buttons in misc
- Various tweaks
- New permission: “KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES” (removes device restart need for some changes to take effect @ misc tab)