SecretSheep – Hide Caller ID v1.258 helps you to selectively hide your ID depending on groups/contacts. Use SecretSheep to selectively block your caller ID. Simply select some groups and contacts that are not allowed to get your phone number.
SecretSheep helps you to selectively hide your ID depending on groups/contacts
Use SecretSheep to selectively block your caller ID. Simply select some groups and contacts that are not allowed to get your phone number.
Requirements: Android 2.0+
Current Version: 1.258
Updated: June 21, 2012
SecretSheep – Hide Caller ID v1.258 Features
- You can choose if you want to show your caller ID just when calling assigned groups and contacts, or hide your caller ID when calling assigned groups and contacts.
- Create, manage and delete groups.
- Hide caller ID when dialing new numbers – with return-call option.
- Override above behavior before calling (optional).
- Select hiding or showing your ID immediately before calling.
- Change the mode with a widget on your home screen.
- You can select or create the prefix-code of your network operator.
- Use the new Learn-Feature to easily group your people after calling them.
- The new main-dialog helps you to keep outline about the actual settings.
- The new contacts-dialog shows the show/hide-state of every single contact.
- The Call-Log Cleaner removes the prefix-code from call history.
- Video-calls are possible, but your caller ID will not be hidden at the moment.
- Headset-dial is supported
- Time to consider – from 1s to 5s and infinite to confirm every call.
What’s in this version:
- Bugfix: SGS3/210612 BroadcastReceiver duration has been reduced, this led to non-reproducible behavior.