Set DNS Pro v2.1.0 Apk is the easiest way to force your rooted phone to use custom nameservers on WiFi for all devices AND 3G/mobile networks on rooted devices. Works for both IPv4 and IPv6 networks and nameservers.
Updated: December 1, 2012
Current Version 2.1.0
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Set DNS Pro features
- unlocks the “non-root” version of the app
- unlocks control widgets – so you can view and change your DNS from the home screen
- enables password locking of the settings.
Set DNS features
- Preserves your custom nameserver information when using wireless and 3g/edge mobile connection.
- Comes with google, opendns, fooldns settings, enter custom DNS servers and option to revert back to DHCP.
- You don’t need to back up your nameserver details – just reverting back to DHCP will go back to your normal network settings.
- Now also contains OpenDNS Family Shield settings.
- Please note, entering the wrong nameserver details can break your internet settings.
- Also, some mobile operators run web access via a proxy server, in which case the nameservers on the phone can be less relevant.
Whats new in Set DNS Pro v2.1.0
- Updated the UI following feedback from version 2.0.0
- Changed nameserver selection to be in top actionbar, rearranged the page.
- Cleaner landscape mode.