SetCPU for Root Users v3.0.8 Apk – Supercharge your Android device with SetCPU. A must-have tool for ROOT users.
Updated: December 3, 2012
Current Version 3.0.8
Requires Android Varies with device
SetCPU is a tool for changing the CPU settings on a rooted Android phone or tablet, including the Galaxy Nexus, HTC One series, Nexus S, Nexus One, Motorola Droid, Samsung Galaxy series, and most other devices. You’re under control: SetCPUcan improve your performance, save battery, or both! SetCPU for Root Users features
- Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone’s temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
- SetCPU’s wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone’s true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU’s speed down to save battery.
- SetCPU also includes a “voltage control” menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Keep in mind that undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
- Permissions ( Root ) : SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
- Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
- Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
- Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
- Read phone state: The “in call” condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
Whats new in SetCPU for Root Users v3.0.8
- Fixed app profiles in Android 4.2.
- Fixed app profiles in Android Jelly Bean.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) compatibility fixes.
- Greatly improved the compatibility of the app profile. If you had app profiles set before that weren’t working, try deleting them and re-creating them again.
- Fixed a bug with profile priority ordering. The widget should now be updated more often.
DOWNLOAD SetCPU for Root Users 3.0.8
- setcpu apk , setcpu jelly bean , setcpu apk jelly bean , setcpu apk 1 4 , download set cpu jelly bean , download set cpu for jelly bean , setcpu 2 8 0 apk