Shot Control v3.0.5 Apk for Android a camera app designed to help serious photographers take better photographs.
Updated: 19 March 2013
Current Version 3.0.5
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Shot Control Apk allows photographers to better control, monitor, and manage the Android photography experience.
- Multiple Touch Focus/Meter regions on ICS (on supported devices with Android 4.0)
- Direct access to exposure control and zoom
- One tap access to ISO, White Balance, Scene Modes, Focus Modes, and Flash Mode Settings (based on device abilities)
- Custom mapping for hardware buttons (like volume down for focus, volume up for shutter)
- Pre-focus function
- 35mm style film roll integrated with the viewfinder display
- Star your favorite photos, which will be added to their own “Stars – Shot Control” group in the stock gallery app on most phones.
- With “Instant Upload” enabled in Google+, photos with stars will be “instant uploaded” to G+/Picasa as if they were taken with the stock camera app.
Whats new in Shot Control Apk 3.0.5
- New camera user interface, EV and WB lock, and a new workflow that allows for unlocked/locked/starred files with the option to delete all unlocked photos. Expect a number of minor 3.0.X updates over the next few days as version 3.0 roles out to hundreds (!!) of untested device types.