Sidebar Plus Premium (Multi-bars) v1.5 Apk – brilliant multi-tasking from anywhere
Updated: 20 September 2013
Current Version: 1.5gp
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
It’s light, fast, customizable to your taste. You can put various items in the sidebars such as apps, contacts, commonly accessed settings, shortcuts, and DashClock extensions as well at widgets. It supports multiple bars, as well as change the visuals and trigger options for the bars.
- Create multiple bars that can open from aside
- Pin apps, common settings, contacts, shortcuts into bar
- Big Bar brings favorite apps, frequent contacts, settings, weather, running apps, widgets in a bar
- Customize a bar with theme, colors, icon size, opacity, bar alignment (left/right)
- Deeply integrate to system: slide to open bar while using other app
- Include 3 themes: dark, light, holo-dark.
How to cook a bar
- A bar consists of items and options. Items are apps, settings, shortcuts, contacts, bookmarks, widgets, Dashclock extension. No limit on a number of items on a bar. Bar restricts to items from the same category except mixed bar and big bar. Options includes themes, item style, icon style, sort order, search box and bar opacity.
How to use a bar
- Slide from left side (or right side if right sidebar alignment) OR
- Long-click on leftmost (or rightmost) to open
- Fling to quick open
- Click on free area or fling in reverse direction to close
- Click on an item to run default action. Long-click on a action to run secondary action
- Click on sidebar notification to toggle sidebar visibility
- Shortcut to quickly open a bar
- To prevent Sidebar from being kill by system.
- Revamp bar: 3 bar types now: List, Hybrid
- Support folder in list bar
- Support new action : wifi tethering toggler action, usb tethering action
- Support new theme: Sunset, Biogreen
- Fixed minor bugs
Free Download Sidebar Plus Premium (Multi-bars) 1.5