SimpleRockets v1.3 Apk Design your own rocket ships,Blast off into space,Explore the solar system. See if you have what it takes to be a rocket scientist.
Updated: September 20, 2013
Current Version: 1.3
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Category: Brain & Puzzle
- Choose and connect parts together to build rocket ships. You can choose from a variety of rocket engines, fuel tanks, and other gizmos. You can even build rovers with powered wheels. You are only limited by your imagination.
- Blast off from any planet you want. You can fly through the intense atmosphere of Venus, or you can take advantage of the low gravity of Mercury. Whip around the sun and launch yourself out to the far reaches of the solar system.
- Several challenges are built into the game so you can compete with other humans from around the world to see who can go the fastest, fly the farthest, orbit with the least amount of fuel, land on the moon, and so much more.
- Kepler wrote the equations 400 years ago, and SimpleRockets uses those equations to model extremely realistic orbital physics. Players will learn about rocket science and astrodynamics while they are having a blast exploring the solar system. This makes SimpleRockets ideal for the classroom, or as a healthy alternative to the barrage of brainless games available on the App Store.
- Added Save/Open feature sandbox missions
- Added additional WARP speed for those inter-planetary trips
- Added pause button
- Added Community menu
- Fixed dreaded parachute-WARP crash
- Improved staging editor (a lot)
- Improved editor when adding/moving parts
- Always activate detachers last in a stage
- Fixed the Keyboard over the button problem when trying to overwrite a saved ship.
Free Download SimpleRockets 1.3