SketchBook Mobile v1.5.2 for Android – Unleash your creativity with SketchBook Mobile for Android!
Autodesk SketchBook Mobile is a professional-grade paint and drawing application offering a full set of sketching tools and a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Requires a multi-touch device running Android 2.1 or above.
Recommended devices include: 1GHz processor, 512mb RAM.
Updated: September 29, 2012
Current Version: 1.5.2
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Category: Media & Video
SketchBook Mobile Features :
- Versatile Tools
Your screen becomes your canvas, and SketchBook Mobile provides a surprisingly complete set of professional-grade sketching tools. You start by selecting from among 40+ included brushes, pencils, pens, and airbrushes, and an extensive variety of brush characteristics. Many brush settings are provided so you can easily adjust your brush’s width to match your creative intent. You can also select the brush’s opacity, and choose from a virtually unlimited number of colors, letting you find the right shade the moment you want it.
- Create with endless tool options
Layers Upon Layers – Want to use a thick red brush on one section but a narrow green pen on another? By allowing you to include up to six layers for each image, SketchBook Mobile gives you tremendous control over your work. Each layer you add can be created and edited separately, and then you can combine them all into a single image. All layers can be scaled or rotated individually.
- Import / Export
Photos from your phone or an SD card can easily be imported into the SketchBook Mobile app, which allows you to add drawings or your own unique touch to any photo or any image you’d like to import. For additional flexibility, any image you create can be saved to your phone’s SD card or exported to another computer via e-mail. With the in-app emailing option, you can also easily share your creations with your audience. Importantly, images can be saved as JPEG, PNG, or layered PSD files, giving you the freedom to use SketchBook Mobile with other image creation software you might have on your laptop or PC.
- Easy to Use
SketchBook Mobile is surprisingly easy to use for such an involved application. At launch, you’re presented with a blank white canvas with a single circular icon at the bottom of your screen. Touching that circle brings up easy-to-use icons of brush sizes, effects, the color palette, and more. Use pinch-to-zoom controls to get in close for highly detailed creations. Even a novice will be creating artwork in minutes.
- SketchBook Mobile’s intuitive interface connects your creativity with your drawing quickly and easily. There’s nothing stopping you from using your Android device as your canvas, anytime and anywhere inspiration strikes.
- Easy-to-use drawing application
- Robust set of sketching tools
- Quick importing / exporting
- Ultimate flexibility with up to 6 layers
- Convenient e-mail feature to share
What’s New – SketchBook Mobile v1.5.2
- Fix the translation error in German version
SketchBook Mobile v1.5.1
- Bug fixes
SketchBook Mobile v1.5.0
- Improved Android 4.x support
- Improved Stylus support
- Now supports 9 languages (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
- Added news tab
- Other improvements and bug fixes
DOWNLOAD SketchBook Mobile v1.5.2 for Android :
- sketchbookx pro apk , SketchBook Mobile 2 0 2 apk , sketchbook mobile tutorial android , sketchbookx apk , sketchbookx apk download , SketchBook x apk , sketchbookx pro