Sliding Emoji Keyboard Full v1.30 Apk Unlocker is a standalone keyboard that we have created with our app Sliding Messaging Pro. It is baked into that app, so there is no need to download here if you are only using it for that app, but we wanted to add it for anyone to use, even if you don’t support us through that app.
Updated: October 16, 2013
Current Version: 1.30
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
This keyboard only supports Google’s new Google+ emojis, the ones in their hangouts app.
- This app will NOT actually show the emojis in the text box or on the device unless your system supports them! Please understand this! We have no way to add support for that from this app. If you would like to get that working, you will have to have a rooted phone and change the system font to one that supports Google’s emojis.
Even though it doesn’t show them correctly in the text boxes, when you send the message/tweet/email or whatever you are using it for, they will show up correctly, again as long as the app supports Google’s new emojis. The recipient will receive them fine as well, as long as their phone has emoji support. They will be received fine on any iOS devices and any messaging app for Android that supports them. Almost all do by now.
To actually see the emojis in the app, you will have to install an app that supports them. Examples of this would be: Sliding Messaging Pro, WhatsApp, Hangouts, and many more, you will have to find out yourself if the app you want to use our keyboard with supports them.
How to Enable/Use
- To enable the “Sliding Emoji Keyboard”, go to Settings -> Language & Keyboard, then check the “Sliding Emoji Keyboard” to enable it.
- To use “Sliding Emoji Keyboard”, you need to change the input method:
In Android 2.3 and below, select “Sliding Emoji Keyboard” from the dialog that comes up after long pressing on any text box.
In Android 4.0 and above, drag down the notification tray when a text box is selected, then select “Sliding Emoji Keyboard” after switching the input method.
Quick Switching Techniques
The fastest way to switch between the normal keyboard that you use and our emoji one is to:
- Long click on the space button in your normal keyboard
- That will bring up the Input Method Switcher dialog box, select the “Sliding Emoji Keyboard” from the dialog
- When you are done with your emojis, just long press on our delete button and it will revert to your previous keyboard.
- New dark theme that can be accessed from the Language and Input settings menu
Free Download Sliding Emoji Keyboard Full 1.30 + Unlocker 1.01