Smart IR Remote for HTC One v1.2.3 Apk – You can now use your phone as an Infrared Remote (IR Remote)
Updated: June 5, 2013
Current Version 1.2.3
Requires Android 4.1 and up
With Smart InfraRed Remote for your HTC One, you can add, create and customize any number of remotes, combining controls from any of your existing remotes. Imagine a single remote on which the CHANNEL UP button controls your Set Top Box from your TV provider, the VOLUME keys control your home theater system and the arrow keys control your TV’s menu.
AUTOMATIC MUTE WHEN YOU GET CALLED
- Don’t you hate it when you receive a call but can’t hear the other person because the TV is too loud? Now, Smart Remote can automatically mute your current device when someone calls you.
DYNAMIC VOLUME – BETA
- Smart Remote will automatically turn down your volume when there are sudden high-volume sounds (think movie explosions), or it will turn up your volume when the sounds are too low to hear (think actors’ voices not being loud enough)
With infrared – IR Blaster – already included in your phone, why shouldn’t you make the most of it? Smart Remote can control your TV, Set Top Box, Lights, Projectors, etc.. Virtually anything that has an Infrared Receiver can be controlled by Smart Remote with the correct remote codes. And we’re working 24/7 on adding more! Actually, we’re working on adding DSLR camera support right now!
What’s in this version:
- Added Resizable widgets! *only guaranteed to work with the default launcher
- Added short tutorial which shows on first run to present the most important features
- Added XBox 360 support, improved remote setup process, navigation between many remotes (try pressing the remote name), other minor improvements and bugfixes
Download Smart IR Remote for HTC One 1.2.3