Snap Camera v2.1.4 Apk is a camera and gallery application based on the camera included in Android 4.2 on the Nexus 4.
Updated: 23 March 2013
Current Version 2.1.4
Requires Androi 2.3.3 and up
Take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
- It has a simple, powerful user interface. Touch to focus, pinch to zoom, swipe to review and long press for photo settings. The photo controller includes settings for colour, contrast and sharpness (if supported by the hardware). The additional settings menu gives you access to: Picture and Video Size, Scene mode, Self Timer, Burst Mode, Time Lapse, Still and Video Focus Modes, JPEG Quality, Effects, ISO and Anti-banding.
- The powerful photo editor lets you add colour effects, borders, crop, rotate, mirror and straighten. You can also choose image effects, histogram modification and vignette. Undo an effect at any time from the history menu.
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon.
- Snap works best on newer phones but will still run on older models.
- The extra settings on the controller menu are only available on phones that support them. Most phones based on Qualcomm hardware do support these options but most others do not.
- Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware. If it doesn’t work, please don’t rate the app badly, let us know and we will try to fix it.
Whats new in Snap Camera 2.1.4 Apk
- Fixes for video menu
- Fix fastmode image capture intent
- Add safe mode and reset defaults to gallery menu