Snap Camera HDR v4.0.1 Apk is a camera and gallery application based on the camera included in Android 4.2 on the Nexus 4.
Updated: November 28, 2013
Current Version 4.0.1
Requires Androi 4.0 and up
Take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
- Touch to focus
- Pinch to zoom
- Swipe to review
- Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
- Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
- Silent Shutter
- Burst Mode
- Self Timer
- Panorama mode
- Flash mode
- Grid lines
- Fast picture mode
- Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
- Picture and Video Size
- Scene mode
- Self Timer delay
- Burst Mode settings
- Time Lapse
- Still and Video Focus Modes
- JPEG Quality
- Scene Detection
- Video Bitrate
- Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
- Add colour effects
- Add a border
- Crop, Rotate, Mirror
- Add image effects
- Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- The interface can be changed for left-handed users
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras. For example, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and/or very light areas. Swipe up on the controller to enable HDR mode. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo.
HDR mode is still experimental and only supported on ARMv7 devices with NEON, let us know if it doesn’t work well on your device.
- Fix crop UI on ICS
- Change the look of the HDR editor and add HDR threshold setting
- Lock exposure and whitebalance after tap to focus
- Fix crash after video recording on some devices
- Various bugfixes for the image editor
Free Download Snap Camera HDR 4.0.1
- Hd camera android 4 0 1 video recorded , snap camera hdr 4 0 1 , snap camera hdr v 4 0 1 , Snap Camera HDR v4 0 1 apk