Snap Camera HDR v7.0.2 Apk take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need. Now with 4K 16×9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Updated: January 14, 2016
Current Version 7.0.2
Requires Androi 4.0 and up
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
- Touch to focus
- Pinch to zoom
- Swipe to review
- Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
- Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
- Silent Shutter
- Burst Mode
- Self Timer
- Panorama mode
- Flash mode
- Grid lines
- Fast picture mode
- Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
- Picture and Video Size
- Scene mode
- Self Timer delay
- Burst Mode settings
- Time Lapse
- Still and Video Focus Modes
- JPEG Quality
- Scene Detection
- Video Bitrate
- Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
- Add colour effects
- Add a border
- Crop, Rotate, Mirror
- Add image effects
- Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- The interface can be changed for left-handed users
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras. For example, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and/or very light areas. Swipe up on the controller to enable HDR mode. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo.
HDR mode is still experimental and only supported on ARMv7 devices with NEON, let us know if it doesn’t work well on your device.
- Bug fixes and translations
Free Download Snap Camera HDR 7.0.2
[ Google Play ]
[Download 2] Incoming search terms:
- snap Camera hdr 7 0 2 apk , baixar snap camera HDR pro v7 0 2 2016 , Snap Camera HDR v7 0 2 pro Download , download snap camera hdr pro versi 7 0 2 , download camera hdr pro 7 0 2 apk , snap camera 7 0 2 , snap camera hdr apk 7 0 2 full