Split Browser v1.9 Apk for Android two browsers in one, working side by side. It lets you browse two web pages independent of each other.
Updated: March 1, 2013
Current Version 1.9
Requires Android 3.0 and up
With Split Browser Apk you can open links from one half into the other half. It also includes a notepad that allows you to take notes from a web page. You can open multiple tabs and swap them between two halves. You can also resize the two halves to suit your needs. Simply put, it is a powerful tool for multitasking. Imagine if you could watch videos and write emails at the same time using your tablet! Or compare two web pages side by side, or take notes alongside a web page. Well, you can do all of that and more!
Split Browser Apk features
- Resize the two browser halves by dragging the yellow divider line.
- Watch videos in full view within each half.
- Start new tabs and switch them between the two halves.
- Copy the current page over to the other half.
- Open links and bookmarks in the other half or in a new tab.
- Search for text in the web page in either halves separately.
- Open notepads in either halves to take notes and save/share them.
- Select text to copy and paste between two halves and notepads.
- Clear cache, history and cookies instantly or when exiting.
- View pages in desktop mode.
Whats new in Split Browser Apk 1.9
- Open links and bookmarks in the other half in a new tab.
- Import bookmarks from HTML files generated by Split Browser, Chrome or Firefox.
- Export bookmarks to HTML file for backup and sync with other devices.
- Option to view bookmarks from the device – if shared by the default browser or Chrome.
- Display webpage over other panes when opening link from other apps