Start menu for Android v1.3.5 Apk is designed by a motive from the ‘Start’ menu for Windows series
Updated: August 17, 2013
Current Version: 1.3.5
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Have you ever had some difficulties to search or manage applications installed on your device? This app supports very similar user interface to ‘Start’ menu of MS Windows. So you can search and manage all applications easily. Also, you can categorize your all installed apps to folders and create shortcut to a folder or a predefined group such as starred, hot, hidden and more. Other folder management apps are no more needed! The application drawer will be successfully replaced by this.
- Very similar UI to Windows Start menu
- pin apps to the favorites list
- hot apps list
- decorate panel by adding a widget
- hide, app info, uninstall, folder for apps, shortcuts and activities
- create shortcut to folder or more.
- various skins: Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS…
Whats New in Start menu for Android 1.3.5
- added the option ‘Hide for’, in which you can select applications to hide the floating button when running
- fixed some bugs
Download Start menu for Android 1.3.5