StatusBar+ is the FIRST custom status/ notification bar for Android, no root or custom ROM required!
StatusBar+ a custom status bar that goes where you go, done WP7 style! It works in any orientation and appears consistently for ANY application. It is designed to look and function like the status bar used in Windows Phone 7. As such, using the default configurations, you should see a black strip where your normal status bar would appear with a digital clock on the right-hand side. Click the status bar to watch the other indicators drop down.
Current Version: Orchid
Requirements: Android version 2.1 and higher
StatusBar+ Custom Statusbar features
- Enable/ disable the custom status bar.
- Automatically enable the status bar when the device is booted.
- Automatically hide while in the lock screen.
- Enable/ disable clicking to drop down the status bar icons.
- Change the icon and background colors.
- Hide/ show any icon.
- More to be added soon
- Signal strength (GSM, EVDO, and CDMA. 4G HSPA+, WiMax, and LTE experimental).
- Data network type (ie. EDGE, 3G, 4G, etc.)
- WiFi signal strength.
- Battery percentage.
- Battery icon indicator.
- Time (automatic 24-hour detection based on the system preference).