SunVox v1.7.2 Apk app for Android is the most powerful music creation tool for Android.
Updated: December 26, 2012
Current Version 1.7.2
Requires Android 2.3 and up
Category: Music & Audio
SunVox is a small and fast pattern based sequencer (tracker) with modular synthesizers. With this program you can compose music anywhere. On any device. It also available (for FREE!) for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Maemo, Meego, PalmOS, Windows Mobile and iOS.
SunVox Key features
- Modular interface
- Highly optimized synth algorithms
- Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples
- Multitrack WAV export
- MIDI export
- Mic/Line-in recording
- Real-time recording of any types of sound events
- XM (FastTracker) and MOD (ProTracker, OctaMED) import
SunVox Built-in synthesizers & effects
- Analog Generator
- DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds
- FM synthesizer
- MetaModule (use it to build your own synths/effects)
- Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF)
- SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for warm atmospheric sounds)
- Side Chain Compressor
- 3Band equalizer
- Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch)
- Loop (for glitch effects)
- Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation)
- Vorbis Player
SunVox Brief instruction
The main menu – button with wrench in the upper right corner of the screen.
Use multitouch to scale/move content of timeline and pattern editor.
How to connect one module to another? For multitouch devices: first touch on source, second touch on destination. For other devices: select the first module (source); click on the LINK button; select the second module (destination).
Whats new in SunVox v1.7.2
- sampler freeze bug fixed
- ability to install on external SD card
- added confirmation dialog for BACK button
- some bugs fixed