SuperSU Pro v0.98 Apk the Superuser access management tool of the future! SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
Updated November 13, 2012
Current Version 0.98
Requires Android 2.1 and up
SuperSU Pro features
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- PIN protection
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Trusts ADB connection
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- For extra performance, disable notifications. Logging does not impact performance much.
Whats new in SuperSU Pro v0.98 for Android
- Preliminary update for Android 4.2’s multi-user capabilities. Only the main user can run the UI and gain root access. Secondary user’s apps will not be granted root, nor can those users change SuperSU configuration.
- This is all temporary. Proper multi-user support is being worked on.
- Note that if a non-user process (like ADB shell) needs to prompt for root, that prompt will always appear on the MAIN user’s screen !