Swipe Home Button v1.2.6 Apk is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
Updated: June 3, 2013
Current Version 1.2.6
Requires Android 4.0 and up
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
- Go back to home screen —-Save your weary fragile home button.
- Show recent apps —-Save one second wasted on long press.
- Pull down notification —-No more reaching to the far notification bar.
- Play next track. —-One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game. (Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
- Open any other app —-You could open you most used app in one action!
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
- Swipe up —-Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
- Swipe far up —-Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
- Swipe up down —-Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
- Swipe up left —-Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
- Swipe up right —-Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures! Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
- This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part spacebar, disable “improve sensitivity” if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
- This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
- Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
- With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking “show notification” setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone’s application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
- Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don’t need to be fast.
- Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
To HTC One user:
- I am aware of the problem of the black bar. but sorry I didn’t find a good solution. However, any development help will be appreciate.
What’s in this version:
- Further shrink the size of the this app to improve memory usage.
- Few bug fixes.
- To HTC One users, sorry I didn’t find a solution for hiding black bar and swipe for menu or back button. However, any development help will be appreciate.
- Some reviews below might be misleading. Please read all description content before ask for a feature.
- If you like this app, a five star rating will be appreciated.
Download Swipe Home Button Apk 1.2.6
- swipe home button , swipe home button apk , home button apk , download swipe home button apk android 1 2 6 , button apk , my home button apk , virtual button apkpro net