System Monitor v1.5.2 Apk provides real time system load statistics and important information in the form of text and fancy graphs. It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Updated: January 13, 2016
Current Version 1.5.2
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
- Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
- More crash fixes
Free Download System Monitor 1.5.2
[ Google Play ]