Taskbar – Windows 8 Style Premium v2.0 Apk is a tool that mimics Window 8 Taskbar. It comes in handy when you want to launch apps, common settings, favorite contacts quickly.
Updated: 10 July 2013
Current Version: 2.0
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
- “Start” button -Tap on the “start” button to open taskbar. Scroll up/down to launch app. If you add folders, contacts, settings, click on theme to execute.
- Change start button location – Click an hold for a while, then move around to change its location.
- Smart “Start” button -Start button will be dimming if taskbar does not open in two seconds. It also learn the way you use “start menu” area and taskbar, then smartly adjust them for you.
- Reorder apps -Open setting > Edit start menu item, then drag the icon in the right and move to change item order.
- Hide apps – Open setting > Edit start menu item, then click on action bar > hide to exclude apps.
- Create folder – Open setting > Edit start menu item, then click on action bar > add new to add new folder. Type folder name, select icon and folder type.
- Folder type includes:
What’s in this version:
- Support mixed folder
- Ability to add shortcut to primary list and mixed folder
- Simplify creating a folder
- Add new folder
- Add brightness settings as default
- Option for keyboard auto adjustment
- Fix bugs
- Change flash light to “Torch”
- Start button shows after reboot when it’s previously hidden
Download Taskbar – Windows 8 Style Premium Apk 2.0