Taskbar – Windows 8 Style Premium v3.4 Apk is a tool that mimics Window 8 Taskbar. It comes in handy when you want to launch apps, common settings, favorite contacts quickly.
Updated: February 19, 2014
Current Version: 3.4
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
- “Start” button -Tap on the “start” button to open taskbar. Scroll up/down to launch app. If you add folders, contacts, settings, click on theme to execute.
- Change start button location – Click an hold for a while, then move around to change its location.
- Smart “Start” button -Start button will be dimming if taskbar does not open in two seconds. It also learn the way you use “start menu” area and taskbar, then smartly adjust them for you.
- Reorder apps -Open setting > Edit start menu item, then drag the icon in the right and move to change item order.
- Hide apps – Open setting > Edit start menu item, then click on action bar > hide to exclude apps.
- Create folder – Open setting > Edit start menu item, then click on action bar > add new to add new folder. Type folder name, select icon and folder type.
- Folder type includes:
- Updated roottools
- Fixed minor bugs
Free Download Taskbar – Windows 8 Style Premium 3.4