Titanium Backup (Root) v184.108.40.206 for Android – EXTREMELY powerful tool. Backup ALL apps, Market links, remove bloatware & MORE!
Titanium Backup v220.127.116.11 is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
Titanium Backup (Root) v18.104.22.168 can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app’s data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Updated: August 26, 2012 and ROOT
Current Version: 22.214.171.124
Requires Android: 1.0 and up
PRO key features :
- 0-click batch restores
- Keep multiple backups per app
- Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
- Multi-user app data
- Apps freezer
- Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
- Convert user apps system apps
- Integrate system app updates into ROM
- Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
- “Destroy all Market links” feature
- Hypershell speed
- Backup apps without closing them!
- Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
- Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
- Market “auto updating” manager
- Dalvik cache cleaner
- Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
- Unlimited schedules
- Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
- Change the device’s Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
- Protect backup against deletion
- Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
- Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
- Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
- CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
- Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
- WAY MORE!
- “Internet” is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
- “Accounts” is used to access Market.
Some advice: We recommend to avoid “modified” TB versions because they can cause various problems down the road.
- Fixed bogus “insufficient free storage space” notification during scheduled/widget job. It mostly happened after upgrading TB, because SuperSU de-authorizes apps (by default) after upgrades.
- Fixed FC when backing up Wi-Fi networks if one of them had no SSID defined.
- Updated translations.