Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.106 Apk is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU. See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
Updated: August 31, 2016
Current Version 1.8.106
Requires Android 1.5 and up
- It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
- It can also show and reset a DTC / fault code like a scantool.
- Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
- 0-60 timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck :))
- Customisable dashboards
- Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD data overlay – a black box for you car/truck!
- Send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a roadtrip)
- Massive fault code database for allowing lookup of fault codes from many different manufacturers
- Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
- Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice
- Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
- GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
- Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP sensors
- Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
- AIDL API for connecting third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
- Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
There are currently a lot of clone adapters circulating that are broken/not working on the CANBUS protocol – if your vehicle isn’t working, check the adapter if it’s a clone(it may work on older vehicles though)
- Many minor tweaks in this update
- More Italian translation update
- Mode6 replies can be read
- LOG(x)LOG10(x)LOG1P(x) and INT(x) functions added
- Arduino support updates and fixes
Free Download Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) 1.8.106