TouchDown for Smartphones v8.1.00023 Apk syncs emails, contacts, calendar and tasks on your Android 2.x device.
Updated: 10 April 2013
Current Version 8.1.00023
Requires Android 2.0 and up
- Import contact numbers from incoming SMS(Hence the need for SMS read permission: reads ONLY incoming number, and no other details – unless you are syncing SMS to the server)
- Blue Theme
- Forms Support
- Support for S/MIME keys from EchoWorx
- Support for additional MDMs (see nitrodesk.com/mdm.aspx for full list)
- Filter when choosing folders
- Easy Junk button if your account has “Junk E-Mail” folder
- Quick Buttons when multiselecting
- Calendaring Fixes
- Optimizations for users downloading “All” emails
- Support for Office365
- Battery life optimization
- When it comes to corporate data access on your device, you get what you pay for. For a fair comparison, compare the download counts along with the stars.
- Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
- Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
- SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
- Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
- Most Secure: TouchDown for Smartphones supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandage the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
- Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
- S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
- Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization’s security policies.
Whats new in TouchDown for Smartphones Apk 8.1.00023
NOTE: The SMS permissions are required for the ability to send messages through Exchange 2010, and also to be able to import phone numbers from the SMS call log.
NOTE: If Notifications don’t work, please click Email Alerts button in settings and review your choice
- Fix for Lotus Traveler Syncing issues
- Fix for MDM performing auto configuration without password
- Fix for PCF file recognition
- UI revamped for platform compliance
- Supports scrollable widgets when used on android 4.x devices