Trinity Kernel Toolbox v1.9.41 Apk – Take control of the power within Trinity kernels.
Updated: November 24, 2013
Current Version 1.9.41
Requires Android 4.0 and up
The Trinity Kernel Toolbox Apk aims at augmenting the Trinity Kernel experience.
- Adjusting of CPU Min/Max Frequencies
- Selecting of CPU Governor
- Selecting of I/O Scheduler
- Adjusting of Max Screen Off Frequency (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Adjusting of all CPU Voltages
- Sound control: High Performance toggle + Volume boost (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Color control (Galaxy Nexus Only)
- Contrast control (Galaxy Nexus Only)
- Adjusting of Vibration Strength (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Adjusting of VM parameters
- USB Fast Charge Toggle (with plug check)
- Thermal Throttle Toggle (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Smart Reflex Autocomp Toggles (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Wifi PM Toggle (Steadier stream or better battery) (GN only)
- Menu with utility functions to make common tasks easier.
- Reboot Widgets to access common options from Homescreen
- CPU Temperature Widget (Galaxy Nexus Only)
- Statusbar Temperature display on select widgets (GN only)
- Restores trivial settings on boot
- Frequency/Voltage settings restored on boot if chosen
- Optimizes system independent from init.d (Great for stock roms)
- Localized for Korean, German, Italian (ROM must support languages)
- Device must be rooted and SuperSU and BusyBox (by Stericson) must be installed in the rom and be up-to-date.
- Nexus 7 / Nexus 7 3G
- Nexus 4
- Galaxy Nexus (VZW/GSM/SPRINT)
- Nexus S / Nexus S 4G
Initial support for:
- Galaxy SIII (TMO + ATT) (CPU Frequencies + downloads + temperature widget)
- Nexus 10 (CPU Frequencies + downloads)
If Settings don’t seem to stick:
- Update to latest SuperSU, start it and let it update its ‘su’ binary.
- Get Stericson’s Busybox installer and let it update busybox.
- Set your desired settings.
- Exit the app.
- Now sit tight, do not start Trinity Kernel Toolbox yet.
- Wait for the toast that Trinity Kernel Toolbox was given root.
- Now check your settings were applied.
Whats new Trinity Kernel Toolbox
- Added PVS bin info for Nexus 5 (informational only (bins 0-6 exist, 0 using highest volts, 6 the lowest))
- Added manual selection of cores to run for Nexus 5
Free Download Trinity Kernel Toolbox 1.9.41
- busybox 1 9 41