Ultra Keyboard v7.2.1 Apk is an advanced touch-screen keyboard, with many features geared towards giving you a better Android keyboard experience.
Updated: October 15, 2013
Current Version 7.2.1
Requires Android 1.5 and up
- Toolbar : Ultra’s tool bar provides a ton of features in a tight space. Flick the tool bar left or right to scroll through the available buttons. Quickly change many settings, navigate through text, cut and paste, change dictionaries, change themes, insert emoticons, and more. Show or hide the tool bar by pressing your device’s menu button.
- Custom Themes : Ultra supports many keyboard themes available from the market, both free and paid. Quickly switch between themes using the tool bar. You can also use Ultra’s built-in theme editor to create your own themes, or edit existing ones. Don’t like a theme’s font? Change it!
- Suggestions : Like most keyboards, Ultra suggests words while you type. The suggestions box is designed to be smart, fast, and easy to use, with many unique features. Add custom words to your personal dictionary. Long-press a word, and you can black-list it so it doesn’t show up in the suggestions.
- Multiple Languages : Ultra comes with a built-in English language dictionary, but there are other dictionaries available that you can download right from the keyboard.
- Word Replacement : Type “brb” to quickly type “be right back”. There are many built-in replacements, and you can add your own.
- Dynamic UI : Ultra can combine keys so they’re easier to press, similar to Blackberry™ phones. For devices that don’t have a track pad or built-in navigation, there are arrow keys that let you quickly move the cursor. Easily make the keys taller or shorter.
- Multi-Touch Support : For devices with multi-touch-capable screens, you can press multiple keys at once. Quickly enter a capital letter by sliding your finger from the shift key. Slide your finger from the view key to enter numbers or symbols.
- Secondary Character : You won’t have to change views just to enter a single number. Hold down certain keys to quickly access secondary and hidden characters.
- Word Tracing : Have you heard of that popular keyboard that lets you swipe your finger over words, instead of typing each letter? Ultra can do that too.
- Speech-To-Text : Speak to Ultra Keyboard. It uses Google’s web-based service to transform your spoken words (and punctuation) into text.
- Transation : Quickly translate your text to dozens of languages.
- Camera Mode : Activate your camera to see where you’re going while you text your friends.
- Customizable Setting : Almost everything in Ultra is customizable. Want to show more suggestions? You can. Don’t use a few of the tool bar buttons? Remove them.
- Cursor position was sometimes incorrect when correcting existing words
- Non-lowercase blacklisted words didn’t persist
- Backspace deleted recently pasted text even after typing
- Previews could get stuck if keys were pressed as the keyboard was closing
- Enter key long-press “take the default action” didn’t work correctly
- Sentence capitalization didn’t always work
Free Download Ultra Keyboard 7.2.1
- cursor softline com pl/4m apk , ultra keyboard 7 2 1 apk , Flux - CM13/12 x Theme 7 2 1 , flux theme apk 7 2 1 , ultra keyboard 7 2 pro apk